Sunday, April 10, 2011

Caleb's First Spring

I'm jumping ahead to today. Yesterday was nice. After doing some grocery shopping, Ben and I took Caleb for a walk. He liked it. 


Today was really nice. It was definitely pretty close to 80 degrees outside. Caleb and I went for a walk while Ben ran to the hardware store. Afterwards, Ben was doing some stuff outside, and Caleb and I went out to join him. Caleb "drove" the Civic with his shades on. The pics are still on the camera, but are definitely super cute. 


Later Uncle Jim, Oliver, Uncle Leroy and Travis came by. Caleb and I did go and hang out outside for awhile, so he got LOTS of fresh air. 


He totally seems to dig the fresh air and being outside. 


All in all, despite his current "I want Mommy all day long" mode, we had a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment